NESA Legacy Society
A Fellowship of Eagle Scouts
Assisting Eagle Scouts for life ...
The National Eagle Scout Association established the NESA Legacy Society in 2013 for individuals to make a direct contribution to the national NESA endowment furthering the support of Scouting. The NESA endowment provides direct funding of Eagle Scout scholarships, NESA committee service grants, and career networking and encouragement for all Scouts who wear the Eagle Scout badge.
Fellowship in the NESA Legacy Society is open to any currently registered youth or adult Scouter who has been recognized as a James E. West Fellow. Yes, that means those who have not earned the Eagle Scout Rank may join the NESA Legacy Society.
All contributions should be addition to regular support of an individual's council fundraising programs.
Those who become NESA Legacy Society Fellows really make a difference and help take NESA to the next level.
- Dustin Farris, Director of the National Eagle Scout Association
HOW TO BECOME A NESA LEGACY FELLOW
- Become a James E. West Fellow in your local council.
- Be currently registered as a youth or adult Scouter in the Boy Scouts of America.
- Donate a minimum of $1,000 dollars to the National Eagle Scout Association endowment.
- Individuals may gift a NESA Fellowship to others. This can serve as a great gift for a new Eagle Scout.
- Individuals must have the Scout Executive of their current council confirm James E. West Fellowship prior to being granted fellowship in the NESA Legacy Society.
NESA Legacy Society Brochure
Make a one time gift online, click here.
Set up a payment plan, click here.
Fellows of the NESA Legacy Society will be recognized by a unique Legacy Society certificate, a pin for uniform wear on the James E. West knot, and name recognition in Eagles' Call sent to all NESA members.
SUPPLY/BIN ITEM NO.
Certificate (provided by NESA), Knot device (provided by NESA)
Contact the Vice - President for Awards and Recognition
or National Eagle Scout Association for additional inquiries.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If I have moved to a new council but became a James E. West Fellow in a previous council, do I need to become a James E. West Fellow again in my new council before I can become a Fellow in the NESA Legacy Society?
Last revised November 15, 2017